Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm back - complete with photos!!

Yes, I'm back! I've had a couple of blog-free months - sorry about that, but I had a few distractions: the Scottish flu bug, freezing in Shanghai and the nice distraction of a visit from my mum and a whirlwind tour of China. I've just tested the blog thingy, and it appears to work, so I may be back in technicolour. We'll give it a go.


This is one of the millions pf photos we took on our recent Spring Festival tour of China. This was taken on a very atmospheric (= foggy) trip down the Li river in Guilin.

Believe it or not - we took so many photos of the Terracotta Warriors, even I got bored looking at them!!! Our visit to Xi'an was amazing. The warriors are even better than I ever thought they would be!

I'll test posting this, and hopefully do another instalment very so, especially if it works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.